To set up your first session, please call us. Once you are placed with a therapist, you may schedule online. Thank you for understanding that it may take a few days for us to return your call.
PHONE: (608) 244-4859
You may only schedule online if you are a current client of Insight.
Click the button below to access the scheduling portal.
Are you eligible for Telehealth?
We know that most insurances — including Medicaid and CCS — are allowing Telehealth. If you have a question about your specific plan, please call your insurance provider to ensure your session will be covered. It is your responsibility to ensure that your insurance provider will cover Telehealth.
Telehealth by Simple Practice directions
Click below for detailed directions on how to connect with your therapist via phone or computer.
Seven steps to making your session go smoothly
1. PORTAL – Please familiarize yourself with our patient portal (Access scheduling portal) link above.
2. DIRECTIONS – Download the PDF directions (Download PDF of Telehealth directions) link above.
3. CONSENT – Make sure you have signed the Consent for Telehealth in your patient portal before your first virtual session with your therapist.
4. PRIVATE SAFE PLACE – Please find a private space for your session. Sessions will NOT be conducted if you are in a public space. If you at home and family are present, you must inform us for our records. If the environment is not conducive to having a session, you therapist may decide not to complete the session.
5. VOICEMAIL – Make sure that your voicemail is both set up and not full to allow for receiving appointment notifications and/or calls from your therapist.
6. BLOCKED NUMBERS/CALLER ID – Clinicians may need to reach you, which means they will be calling from blocked numbers. If your phone or service plan prevents blocked numbers, they will not be able to reach you and you will not be able to call them back directly. If you call our main number, you may not reach any office staff.
7. CREDIT CARD ON FILE – You must have a credit card on file for copays/amounts toward deductible if your insurance does not cover the full cost of each session.