Request for services
To be added on the waitlist for services, please fill out the attached form below or give us a call. We will contact you when we have an opening and are able to schedule you with a therapist. Thank you for understanding that it may take a few days for us to get back to you to confirm your request has been received.
PHONE: (608) 244-4859
Insight request for services form
NOTE! If you are having suicidal thoughts or thoughts of self harm, please contact 9-1-1 and/or the resources listed below.
- WI Suicide & Crisis lifeline (Phone or text): 9-8-8
- Mental Health Crisis Line: 608-280-2600
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255
- Trevor Project LGBTQ Lifeline: 866-488-7386
We can address issues such as, depression and anxiety, post-traumatic stress, communication and conflict resolution, anger management, recovery from abuse, relationship issues for couples and families or problems adjusting to life changes such as the death of a loved one, divorce, the loss of a job, relationship or pet. Please contact us at (608)-244-4859.
For individual, couple or family psychotherapy for master’s level therapists, our rates are:
- Initial 55-minute intake and assessment: $225
- Subsequent 55-minute sessions: $215
For individual, couple or family psychotherapy for Ph.D. level therapists, our rates are:
- Initial 55-minute intake and assessment: $285
- Subsequent 55-minute sessions: $265
Our out-of-pocket rates are subject to a sliding-fee scale in the event of financial hardship. Please have this discussion with your therapist when requesting services. Please call (608)-244-4859 to inquire.
We require a 48-hour notice for canceled or rescheduled appointments. If you cancel within the 48-hour time frame, you will be subjected to a $75 fee. If you fail to call or contact the clinic, you will be subjected to a $100 fee.
Many, but not all, of our therapists accept the following insurances. Please call us to confirm:
- Dean Health Plan
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Care Wisconsin
- The Alliance
- Comprehensive Community Services (CCS)
- WEA Trust
- Medicaid (Badgercare)
- NOTE: We can only accept some types of Badgercare Plus. Questions? Call us at 608-244-4859.
You may only schedule online if you are a current client of Insight.
Click the button below to access the scheduling portal.
Telehealth by Simple Practice directions
Click below for detailed directions on how to connect with your therapist via phone or computer.
Seven steps to making your session go smoothly
1. PORTAL – Please familiarize yourself with our patient portal (Access scheduling portal) link above.
2. DIRECTIONS – Download the PDF directions (Download PDF of Telehealth directions) link above.
3. CONSENT – Make sure you have signed the Consent for Telehealth in your patient portal before your first virtual session with your therapist.
4. PRIVATE SAFE PLACE – Please find a private space for your session. Sessions will NOT be conducted if you are in a public space. If you at home and family are present, you must inform us for our records. If the environment is not conducive to having a session, you therapist may decide not to complete the session.
5. VOICEMAIL – Make sure that your voicemail is both set up and not full to allow for receiving appointment notifications and/or calls from your therapist.
6. BLOCKED NUMBERS/CALLER ID – Clinicians may need to reach you, which means they will be calling from blocked numbers. If your phone or service plan prevents blocked numbers, they will not be able to reach you and you will not be able to call them back directly. If you call our main number, you may not reach any office staff.
7. CREDIT CARD ON FILE – You must have a credit card on file for copays/amounts toward deductible if your insurance does not cover the full cost of each session.