At Insight, we offer group psychotherapy online. If you are a current client of Insight, please reach out to the provider listed with the group you are interested in. If you are not a client, we require a 15-minute consultation with the group leader. Please email the appropriate person below.
We offer both psychotherapy, and yoga-based groups. Yoga classes and groups can be found on the Yoga Workshops Page.
Are you interested in having your toddler learn about their emotions in a fun, playful way? This 4-part mini-series will introduce your toddler to language to describe the big emotions they experience and coping skills to help manage those emotions. Each week the group will work on regulating their bodies, read a book about emotions, and engage in a fun craft activity around coping skills, all while engaging with same aged peers and two mental health professionals. Space is limited!
- When: July 18th, 25th, August 1st, 8th. 9:00-10:00am
- Where: Insight’s satellite branch at 324 S. Main St., Verona, WI. Located inside the Wellness Studio.
- Cost: $30/session
- Contact: Elyse at firstname.lastname@example.org
Recovery Maintenance Group
This 8-week group is for those looking to strengthen their recovery from substance use disorders by increasing insight into cravings and triggers, developing skills and strategies to remain on track with their goals, and discovering, and engaging in, the joys of recovery. Please note, Patrick is also available for individual support/sessions. For CCS consumers only.
- When: Starts June 7th. 3 – 4:30pm.
- Where: In-Person at Insight, 1943 Winnebago St.
- Contact: Patrick at email@example.com