There are currently no active workshops. Check back later for updates.
Private Aerial Yoga Parties
Book our studio for a 2-hour event! Included in the cost is a private aerial yoga class for up to 9 adults, which is perfect for corporate team-building, happy hour with friends, or to celebrate any occasion! We do require all participants to be 18 years of age and older.
Contact Nikki at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Times: Flexible — we offer these later in the evening on Thursdays, Friday during “happy hour” between 4-6, and Saturday mornings.
Yoga therapy is the application of specific yogic tools and techniques to address an individual’s physical, psychological, and emotional needs. Yoga therapists have extensive training in adapting the practice of yoga, including postures, breathwork, meditation and mindfulness techniques to meet the needs of their clients. The practice of yoga therapy uses both top-down and bottom-up approaches that help regulate the nervous system. Top-down approaches use cognitive tools such as meditation, self-awareness, and personal inquiry to affect the state of the body, whereas bottom-up regulation uses the body through various movements and breathing techniques to regulate the nervous system, affecting thoughts and emotions. Yoga therapy provides tools to help support self-regulation and resilience.
Yoga therapy works with the natural capacity of the body and mind to support healing including:
- Chronic pain, including low-back pain, arthritis, premenstrual syndrome (PMS), and other types of pain such as that associated with fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome
- Mental health, including concerns like anxiety, depression, trauma and PTSD, addiction, eating disorders, and others
- Neurological issues and complications of stroke, multiple sclerosis (MS), Parkinson’s disease, and traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Support for illnesses such as cancer, diabetes, and heart disease
- Overall well-being (you don’t need to be sick or in pain for yoga therapy to have value!) and healthy aging
If you’re looking for yoga therapy, Maureen, Nikki and Kim — all certified yoga therapists — can meet with you to assess your needs from a holistic perspective. What works for you physically, emotionally, mentally? They can design a program to help you facilitate sustainable change that leads to overall well-being.
No prior yoga experience necessary
Contact Nikki at email@example.com for more information or to submit a referral for services.
Initial 60-minute intake and assessment: $110
Five-session package: $395